Weinstein Management Co., Inc. and the property owner have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions without providing any prior notice to you: (a) change or terminate all or any part of the Site or the Services; (b) restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or the Services; or (c) refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site and any material that you submit to the Site.
Convenience fees are non-refundable.
We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Services and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
I authorize the property to: (1) share the information contained within the rental application with the owner’s electric provider; and (2) verify the information contained within the rental application by all available means, including reports from consumer-reporting agencies before, during, and after tenancy on matters relating to my lease, as well as income history and other information reported by employers to any state employment-security agency (e.g., Texas Workforce commission). Work-history information may be used only for this Rental Application. Authority to obtain work-history information expires 365 days from the date of this application.
1. Application Fee. Any application fee paid online or to our representative partially defrays the cost of administrative paperwork.
2. Application Deposit. In addition to any application fee, an application deposit may be paid online or to our representative. The application deposit is not a security deposit, but it will be credited toward the required security deposit when the Lease Contract has been signed by all parties; OR it will be refunded under paragraph 8 if you are not approved; OR it will be retained by us as liquidated damages if you fail to sign or attempt to withdraw under paragraph 4 or 5, if you fail to answer any question, or if you give false information.
3. Application Approval. Our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) of the approval, sign the Lease Contract when you and all co-applicants have signed, and then credit the application deposit of all applicants toward the required security deposits.
4. If You Fail to Sign Lease After Approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the lease contract within three days after we give you our approval in person, by telephone, or by email, or within five days after we mail you our approval. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign as required, we may keep the application deposit as liquidated damages and terminate all further obligations under this agreement.
5. If You Withdraw Before Approval. You and any co-applicants may not withdraw your application or the application deposit. If, before signing the Lease Contract, you or any co-applicant withdraws an application or notifies us that you’ve changed your mind about renting the dwelling unit, we’ll be entitled to retain all application deposits as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
6. Completed Application. An application will not be considered completed and will not be processed until all of the following have been provide to us: a separate application has been fully filled out and signed by you and each co-applicant; an application fee has been paid to us; an application deposit has been paid to us.
7. Nonapproval in Seven Days. We will notify you whether you have been approved within seven days after the date we receive a completed application. Your application will be considered disapproved if we fail to notify you of your approval within seven days after we have received a completed application. Notification may be in person, by mail, by telephone, or by email unless you have specified that notification be by mail. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval.
8. Refund After Nonapproval. If you or any co-applicant is disapproved or deemed disapproved under paragraph 7, we’ll refund all application deposits within 30 days of such disapproval. Refund checks may be made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant.
9. Extension of Deadlines. If the deadline for signing, approving, or refunding under paragraphs 4, 7, or 8 falls on a Saturday, Sunday or state or federal holiday, the deadline will be extended to the end of the next business day.
10. Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
11. Keys or Access Devices. We’ll furnish keys and access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the contemplated Lease Contract and other rental documents; and (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full.
12. Any acceptance of Applicant is contingent upon all payments made by Applicant prior to occupying the rental home being honored by Applicant's bank as an express condition.
13. If your application is approved with conditions, you will need to satisfy those conditions in order to be accepted. If you are unable or unwilling to satisfy the conditions of a conditional approval, your application will be deemed ‘denied’ until the conditions are satisfied.
If you die or are seriously ill, missing, or incarcerated according to an affidavit of your emergency contact, your spouse or your parent or child, we may allow such person(s) to enter your dwelling to remove all contents, as well as your property in the mailbox, storerooms, and common areas. If you are seriously ill or injured, you authorize us to call EMS or send for an ambulance at your expense. We’re not legally obligated to do so.
Right to Review the Lease. Before you submit an application or pay any fees or deposits, you have the right to review the Rental Application and Lease Contract, as well as any community rules or policies we have. You may also consult an attorney. These documents are binding legal documents when signed. We will not take a particular dwelling off the market until we receive a completed application and any other required information or monies to rent that dwelling. Additional provisions or changes may be made in the Leasing Contract if agree to in writing by all parties. You are entitled to a copy of the Lease Contract after it is fully signed.